Sunday, February 16, 2014

2014 -Chattering teeth and motorcycles...

Is it just me? 
I am just one of those overly sensitive people who cannot even stand the slightest bit of cold. (I can get cold from having a ceiling fan on in the summer…) I could almost have gloves on while working at my computer this morning. No, I am not in the frozen Canadian north, I am actually sitting in Florida and this morning I woke up to a temperature of only 9 C (48.2 F) !

(This year has been the worst for all around bad weather in Florida. Maybe there is something to Global Warming, only I could never figure out why the heck they call it warming as it seems anything but warm). 

Ok I admit it, I am a ‘fair weather’ biker. If the temperature and wind speed is not right and the sun is not shining I just won’t go out on my motorcycle. Must sound crazy to those ‘hard core’ bikers out there who ride their bikes like they belong to the Mailman’s union. 

I was looking forward to my first motorcycle ‘meet up’ (meetup.com is an online community with groups and clubs for all kinds of interests that you can join) with the Rebel Riders Motorcycle Club. But I just couldn’t get past how cold it was this morning.
My teeth would be chattering out of my head if I tried to go out this morning. 

Honestly, I would need a snowsuit to get on my bike!

Lucky this group does this particular ride once a month, so I signed up for the one in March. I sure hope that the weather improves! 


Please feel free to let me know if you are as frozen as this Canuck is !


The journey continues further south

Books I recommend:




No comments:

Post a Comment